SCOTTSDALE HYPERBARIC CENTER
Scottsdale Hyperbaric Center
9923 E Bell Rd., Suite 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Experience Scottsdale Hyperbaric Center today.
- First visit includes Patient Information Forms, Consultation, Tour of Center, Review of Chambers Safety and Usage.
- Each Patient is required to purchase an oxygen mask.
- If you do not have a prescription, you may request one from your primary care physician or referring provider. If needed, our Hyperbaric Medial Advisor will provide a prescription after a consultation and Safety Screen Assessment is completed.
- Scottsdale Hyperbaric Center offers military discount for active duty, retired military, and veterans. Customers are required to show a valid government-issued military ID card to redeem this offer.
- Pre-paid packages and single visits are non-transferable between patients and expire 6 months after purchase. No substitutions, rain checks, or refunds. All cancellations or reschedules require a 24-hour notice or they will be subject charges.
- A service charge of 3.5% + Tax will be applied when using credit cards for payment. For your convenience, customers may avoid fees by paying with either cash or check.
- The information contained on this website is for information and educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a physician. Anyone who wishes to embark on any medical program intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with a qualified physician. I hereby consent to participate in this elective wellness pressurization experience which is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.