HYPERBARIC OXYGEN TREATMENTS
Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT) decreases risk of infection, maintains skin elasticity, repairs cells, diminishes wrinkles by increasing oxygen under pressure to the most peripheral areas of the body: which is your skin.
Age-related diseases and degenerative maladies throughout the body are a growing concern world-wide. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) has been shown to help combat degenerative conditions by contributing to the regeneration of tissue and blood vessels. HBOT stimulates angiogenesis in areas of the body were circulation is compromised and is utilized by some physicians to help treat Coronary Heart Disease, Macular Degeneration, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Osteoarthritis and immune related diseases. Additionally, HBOT promotes collagen activation to help battle the signs of aging including reducing skin damage and maintaining elasticity. Clinical studies have demonstrated the benefits of HBOT for age-related degenerative conditions by providing cellular aid to all organs in the body to promote health and beauty.
Circulation & General Blood Flow with HBOT
- Stimulates Angiogenesis
Combats & Prevents Circulatory Diseases Including Diabetes
General Health with HBOT
Stimulates the Generation of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP)
Promotes Stem Cell Proliferation & Mobilization
Decreases Risk of Infection
Reduces Stress & Anxiety
Supports the Immune System
The Brain with HBOT
Improves Memory & Reaction Time
The Heart with HBOT
Improves Oxygenation to Cardiac Tissue
Reduces Risk of Heart Attack
Improves Heart Muscle Functioning Following Heart Attack
The Eyes with HBOT
Helps Combat Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Ameliorates Diabetic Retinopathy
Reduces Central retinal Artery Occlusion
Attenuates Glaucoma Symptoms
The Joints, Soft Tissue & Bones with HBOT
Ameliorate Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
Reduces Inflammation & Pain
Improves Mobility & Stamina
The Skin with HBOT
Reduces Excessive Skin Damage (Ultraviolet-A Radiation Apoptosis)
Maintains Skin Elasticity
Stimulates Epithelialization & Reduces Scar Formation
Study: Skin Damage from Ultraviolet Radiation Prevented with HBOT
A study from 2012 focused on the effects of HBOT preconditioning and its protective properties against Ultraviolet-A radiation (UV-A) induced oxidative damage to cutaneous tissue. Three groups of hairless mice were exposed to UV-A, three days a week for 22 weeks, with two of the groups receiving HBOT pretreatment either two or four times per week. UV-A exposure amplified apoptosis and proliferation of skin tissue, signifying elevated levels of epithelial damage and repair. Pretreatment with HBOT substantially reduced UV-A induced apoptosis and proliferation. In addition, HBOT pretreatment prevented skin creasing and maintained skin elasticity.
Ashley M. Fuller, Charles Giardina, Lawrence E. Hightower, George A. Perdizet and Cassandra A. Tierney (2012)
Hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning protects skin from UV-A damage. Cells stress and Chaperones (2013) 18:97-107 DOI 10.1007/s12192-012-0362-2
Start enjoying the benefits of oxygen therapy
Clinical research studies have shown that hyperbaric oxygen therapy, also called HBOT, can enhance the body’s innate ability to repair and regenerate. With benefits for many diseases and health conditions:
- Circulation and Blood Flow
- Heart Health
- Brain Function
- Joint and Soft Tissue Health
- Eye Health
- Skin Conditions
- Reduces Inflammation and Pain
- Repairs Cells and Diminishes Wrinkles
- Improves Memory and Reaction Time
- Stress and Anxiety
- First visit includes Patient Information Forms, Consultation, Tour of Center, Review of Chambers Safety and Usage.
- Each Patient is required to purchase an oxygen mask.
- If you do not have a prescription, you may request one from your primary care physician or referring provider. If needed, our Hyperbaric Medial Advisor will provide a prescription after a consultation and Safety Screen Assessment is completed.
- Scottsdale Hyperbaric Center offers military discount for active duty, retired military, and veterans. Customers are required to show a valid government-issued military ID card to redeem this offer.
- Pre-paid packages and single visits are non-transferable between patients and expire 6 months after purchase. No substitutions, rain checks, or refunds. All cancellations or reschedules require a 24-hour notice or they will be subject charges.
- A service charge of 3.5% + Tax will be applied when using credit cards for payment. For your convenience, customers may avoid fees by paying with either cash or check.
- The information contained on this website is for information and educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a physician. Anyone who wishes to embark on any medical program intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with a qualified physician. I hereby consent to participate in this elective wellness pressurization experience which is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.