We all need help to fight off and eliminate infection, increase our energy, strength and stamina; generate better bowel health, increase our mobility, regenerate and replace injured and worn out cells in our muscles, skin, bones, nerves and brain tissue; reduce stress and help achieve calm, effective mental processes.
Colostrum is a food, not a drug, or medicine. It is safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and has no side effects.
Benefits from daily intake:
- Boost, balance, and maintain unsurpassed immune function
- Eliminate harmful pathogens and fight infection
- Prevent and eliminate diarrhea from infectious causes
- Suppress over reactivity to environmental pathogens and toxins
- Protect and heal GI and stomach lining (Leaky Gut Syndrome)
- Increase natural Killer (NK) Cell activity
- Increase muscle strength and stamina; speed recovery after exercise or injury; burn fat; and maintain blood glucose homeostasis
- Provides anti-aging benefits
- Colostrum does not oxidize in storage.
- Colostrum is not digested (digestion destroys colostrum’s bioactivity)
- Colostrum components are delivered through the bowel wall into the blood stream to reach all organs and cells as needed
- Colostrum components transport through the cell wall to assist its RNA and DNA repair; stem cell initiation and differentiation, facilitation of cellular growth and repair; infection prevention; and identification of damaged and diseased cell
Does Colostrum Help With Anti Aging?
Colostrum works with your body to utilize its natural substances and increases your overall health. After puberty, the body begins slowing down the production of growth hormones which are necessary for the reproduction of virtually all of the body’s cellular tissue. By age 80, individuals produce virtually no growth hormones, and so aging occurs and eventually, death. Colostrum’s growth factors are the actual hormones that stimulate the normal reproduction of body cellular tissue. Normal reproduction means just that (normal) not aged, cancerous, wrinkled, or weakened. A New England Journal of Medicine article reported that the most effective anti-aging process would be simply the replacement of growth hormones at proper levels to slow, possibly stop and even reverse aging.