+ O2 Lift
+ Oxygen Infusion Facial
+ Microneedling + Neck+ Décolletage
Start enjoying the benefits of oxygen therapy
Clinical research studies have shown that hyperbaric oxygen therapy, also called HBOT, can enhance the body’s innate ability to repair and regenerate. With benefits for many diseases and health conditions:
- Circulation and Blood Flow
- Heart Health
- Brain Function
- Joint and Soft Tissue Health
- Eye Health
- Skin Conditions
- Reduces Inflammation and Pain
- Repairs Cells and Diminishes Wrinkles
- Improves Memory and Reaction Time
- Stress and Anxiety
- First visit includes Patient Information Forms, Consultation, Tour of Center, Review of Chambers Safety and Usage.
- Each Patient is required to purchase an oxygen mask.
- If you do not have a prescription, you may request one from your primary care physician or referring provider. If needed, our Hyperbaric Medial Advisor will provide a prescription after a consultation and Safety Screen Assessment is completed.
- Scottsdale Hyperbaric Center offers military discount for active duty, retired military, and veterans. Customers are required to show a valid government-issued military ID card to redeem this offer.
- Pre-paid packages and single visits are non-transferable between patients and expire 6 months after purchase. No substitutions, rain checks, or refunds. All cancellations or reschedules require a 24-hour notice or they will be subject charges.
- A service charge of 3.5% + Tax will be applied when using credit cards for payment. For your convenience, customers may avoid fees by paying with either cash or check.
- The information contained on this website is for information and educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a physician. Anyone who wishes to embark on any medical program intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with a qualified physician. I hereby consent to participate in this elective wellness pressurization experience which is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.